POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) : Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 08:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Oct 2003 10:09:12
Message: <3f8ab208$1@news.povray.org>
In article <web.3f89a3103f4c0c1ecb4d46240@news.povray.org> , "Thorsten"
<nomail@nomail> wrote:

> You should try to embeed it in a website an use an HTML object/embed tag.
> You can copy it from one of the many pages that embed movie files.  Of
> course you will need to set the MIME type to video/mp4.  Alterntively, try
> to change the file extension of the file you currently have on the server
> to mpg4. Maybe the server handles those correctly.

The default Apache 1.3.x web server (used on the site hosting your
animation) does not include any mapping.  So you may ask the administratorof
that server to add a mapping for the content-type "video/mp4" for files with
the extension ".mp4" and ".mpg4".  It should be an easy thing to do for the
server admin.

    Thorsten

PS: I didn't say so far: Great animation!

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde